Thursday, October 25, 2012

My uterus made me write this

I don't like discussing politics (read: my distaste for them is not unlike being stuck in traffic, listening to a dog bark incessantly and smelling my neighbor cook curry ALL AT THE SAME TIME) but I will rant about it from time to time, specifically when someone says or does something incredibly stupid. Like Richard Mourdock. (Dick Moredick, see what I did there?)

I am so completely over all these GOP jags (and dems I'm sure but maybe they've finally learned to keep their yaps shut over shit like this) blabbing their giant douche holes about rape and conception and abortion and all that crap. OVER IT! It's my damn body, my damn uterus and my damn choice just shut up! Please. Let us ladies do our own thing. Abortion is not our first choice in birth control. It never was and it never will be. Pro-choice means just that. CHOICE. Plus, if men could do it Plan B would've been available over the counter since the '60s cause that shit would've been more important than the moon landing. Jackasses.

There are so many more important things for everyone to worry about. I don't need to insult your intelligence and list them because you're probably living them! This extremism is pulling our country places it doesn't need to go right now. Talk about things that matter. Talk about things the whole country can get behind. Just stop talking about my baby maker. She hates when you say mean things about her. And she really hates being told what to do.

No comments: